I was lucky enough to get some lovely gifts for my birthday and one of them was a S’More kit (yum!). I was super pumped for a chance to roast these bad boys over an open campfire but unfortunately for busy schedules and uncooperative weather it seemed, at last, that I would have to find other ways to take to s’moring (yes, I like to make up words).
So this great idea just came to me out of thin air … okay fine, it was on Pinterest … what great ideas don’t stem from Pintrest inspiration these days. So here we go … toasted S’More Pops. Yup, indoor s’more action that’ll leave you wanting S’more (come on, I just HAD to).
All you need are Marshmallows, Chocolate (in any format and type) and graham crackers! I used a mini flame torch to toast the marshmallows, just because the burnt parts are my favourite!
4 Graham Crackers
3/4 Cup of Chocolate
6 Wooden Sticks (I used chopsticks cut in half)
1. Place the sticks into the marshmallows, this turns them into “pops”
2. Toast the marshmallows with the flame torch and place them down on wax paper to cool off … don’t worry if they catch fire! Just blow it out and continue torching
3. Crumble up the graham crackers
3. Put the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1:30mins or until smooth and completely melted
4. Dip the marshmallow pop into the melted chocolate, it might be more helpful to spoon the chocolate onto the pop to make sure not to have the marshmallow fall off the stick
5. Immediately coat the chocolate in the graham crumbs.
6. Set back onto wax paper to harden